Consider an internship with the North Carolina State Government Internship Program. You'll assert initiative and creativity through hands-on involvement and problem solving as you gain essential work experience, improve your résumé, and use what you've learned at school.
Some of the program's past internships have included:
- introducing visitors to reptiles at the Museum of Natural Sciences,
- working in the Office of the Governor,
- publicizing the State Fair,
- tracking the nesting patterns of loggerhead turtles on Bear Island,
- clerking at the N.C. Court of Appeals and
- assisting NC companies to compete in international markets.